Matthews, NC Chiropractor, Dr. Mike Schmitt Works to Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More with Gentle Chiropractic Treatments
Chiropractor in Matthews, NC: Over 90% of Dr. Schmitt’s adjustments are delivered with instruments designed by engineers. Although an expert in manual manipulation, Dr. Schmitt was the first in the Carolinas with Sigma Ultralign Technology (formerly called the “Pro Adjuster”). This technology combined with Atlas Orthogonal, and Thompson Drop Table Adjustments and Motion Based Rapid Release Muscle Therapy drive the majority of techniques used by Dr. Schmitt. No two patients are the same! Your plan is based on your condition. Dr. Schmitt refuses to run “cookie cutter chiropractic.” He values the health and well-being of his patients and emphasizes their long term recovery. Dr. Schmitt takes a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. He utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and treatment therapies to maximize your LONG TERM potential to STAY WELL.
Common Conditions Managed by Dr. Schmitt
Dr. Schmitt sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. He specializes in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by our Matthews chiropractor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Arm and hand pain
- Foot pain
- Pinched nerves
- Wrist, ankle and foot problems such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Weight gain and glandular imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic clinic is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. Dr. Mike Schmitt utilizes various chiropractic techniques at our Matthews chiropractic clinic in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.